Partnership is for a company/organisation wanting to further engage and contribute to and with our network.
It is an annual subscription that allows a company that is proactive and interested in promoting thought leadership, market excellence and accessing new business partners/opportunities, to join our network and engage frequently with our Member and Partner base.
Partnership and the associated benefits are valid for a calendar year from the day each Partner (re)registers.
Agricultural Companies (Private, Public, Independents) and trading houses who want to increase their profile, reputation and reach into the world’s agricultural, finance and investment communities
- Agricultural service providers (equipment, technology, consultancy) who have the products, people or services to help agricultural companies achieve their full growth potential
- Financial service providers (banking, legal, advisory, accountancy, management consultancy) who have the knowledge, people or services to help develop the agriculture industry
- Investment houses (private equity or institutional) wanting to promote their investment interests in the agricultural space
- Government ministries, regulators or agencies looking to promote their country’s investment opportunities to international investors and Agricultural companies
In addition to multiple Memberships, our Partners receive the following marketing, sales and business development benefits:
- Speaking opportunities (Chairman, Keynote, Panelist, Master-Class) at one or more events, congresses or summits
- Networking sponsor opportunities (dinner, luncheon, drink receptions, dinners) at one or more events, congresses or summits
- Complimentary tickets for your colleagues and investors to one or more African Agri Council events, congresses or summits
- Exclusive VIP tables for you to entertain colleagues and clients at our industry-acclaimed dinners
- Prominent branding and profiling, putting your company front-of-mind at genuine CEO-level events across the continent via literature distribution, corporate logos on all marketing collateral, AV screens, and signage
- Ability to be a host (exclusive or co-host) of our Member receptions
- Ability to place thought leadership articles, interviews and adverts online in the AAC website and ancillary portals, as well as the Agri-Leaders magazine to reinforce your intellectual presence
- Dedicated advertising space online and in each of our event show-guides and Agri-Leaders magazine
- Dedicated African Agri Council Account Manager who acts as your relationship broker within our network
- Discounted exposure in agri reports produced by Access Africa (www.access-africa.org)
- Optimised PR – strengthening your reputation with market investors and analysts
- Strategic positioning and association with other industry leading companies
Each Partner company has a dedicated African Agri Council Account Manager that liaises with them to involve them into each event they wish to attend.
This Account Manager helps orchestrate branding and profiling across multiple events and looks after multiple Memberships. Partners interact face-to-face by having their delegations attend our Member receptions, Summits, Congress and Dinners.
Each Partnership is bespoke to meet the exact needs of our Partner. For more information on how to become a Partner please contact Lauren Hansen at firstname.lastname@example.org.