Welcome2Africa International presents the Blended Finance Edition of the Agrique Africa Investment
Summit AAIS2018, scheduled to take place March 27+28 2018, in Brussels, Belgium.
AAIS2018 seeks to provide an engaging platform for key stakeholders to better understand the intricacies
of blended finance for the development of Agribusiness in Africa. AAIS2018 will explore how blended
finance can be used for Africa’s Agribusiness sector and to understand how to maximize the potential of
blended finance while minimizing the associated risks and ensuring the most appropriate use of all forms
of development finance.
We are therefore inviting stakeholders to participate in the successful delivery of the Blended Finance
Edition Agrique Africa Investment Summit (AAIS2018). Following on from previous summits, held in Accra,
London, Frankfurt and Abuja, the Blended Finance Edition of the Agrique Africa Investment summits,
seeks to provide an engaging platform for key stakeholders to better understand the intricacies of blended
finance for the development of Agribusiness in Africa.
Key Topics to be discussed at AAIS2018 include
• The different motivations for blended finance for Africa’s Agribusiness Sector
• How can donors be coordinated to be more effective with their blended finance efforts
• Balancing financial incentives and impact for Agribusiness in Africa
• Case Studies of successful Agribusiness blended finance deals
• Structuring Blended Finance Deals in a sustainable manner
• How to Adopt clear defined monitoring and evaluation methods
• Best practices: Develop best practices for deploying blended finance in key economic systems
• How to Make Blended Finance Sustainable
• Lessons learnt from Blended Finance in Agribusiness
PRESS RELEASE FOR WELCOME2AFRICA INTERNATIONAL BLENDED FINANCE EDITION OF THE AGRIQUE
AFRICA INVESTMENT SUMMIT AAIS2018, 27TH+28TH MARCH 2018, BRUSSELS-BELGIUM.
AAIS 2018 will bring together;
• Agribusiness Investors and key Agribusiness Stakeholders
• Aid Agencies: Senior level Aid Agency representatives focused on private sector development
• Institutional investors with investment allocations to emerging markets
• Leading financial institutions
• Sovereign Wealth Funds
• Policy Analyst/Advisors: Agriculture/Agribusiness Investments
• Development Banks: Senior level development banking professionals
• Africa’s leading financial services companies, including Banks, Insurance Companies, Microfinance
companies, Leasing companies, Asset Managers, Stock Brokers
• Family Offices with interest/focus on emerging markets
• Foundations: Director level and senior investment professionals with an interest in emerging
Participants of this summit have a unique opportunity to gain unrivalled access to senior agribusiness
stakeholders, to better understand how blended finance can work for the betterment of Agribusiness in
Africa, and those who support the development of Agribusiness in Africa.
We welcome partners and all those interested in working with us to ensure AAIS2018 is truly a success
and a memorable experience for all those who attend.
We look forward to having a working relationship with you.
For more information, registration, please visit: www.agriqueafrica.com or contact us on